- Leak Proof Cases: Our contact case is made from durable and sturdy material with a firm screw top to hydrate your lens without any leakage for a period of time
- Well Threaded Lids: Our contact lens cases lids are well threaded, so caps twist off and on easily; Inside of the lens case is smoothly curved and deep enough to hold and hydrate lenses properly
- Assorted Colors Pack: These contact cases come in assorted colors so you can easily distinguish your box with your friends and family and use different cases for different lens
- Easy to Clean: The colored contact lens case can be reused by simply cleaning it with lens solution and making it dry thoroughly before use; For a better Experience change your lens case monthly
- Protect Your Lens: Always having a safe place to keep your eye lens is a priority simply by storing them in this clean and safe case
OOLVS Contact Lens Case
INDICATIONS: For storage of soft(hydrophilic), gas permeable, and
hard contact lenses during chemical disinfection.For use for storage
during chemical disinfection only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Before initial use, wash your lens case well with your daily
cleaning/multi-purpose solution and rinse with your rinsing/multi-purpose
solution. Use this method to clean the lens case weekly.
Do not use soaps,detergents, or other household cleaners.
After you remove your lenses from the lens case, empty and rinse them
with a fresh rinsing/multi-purpose solution and allow them to air dry.
Always store lenses in fresh solution. Never reuse the solution.
Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination.
To help prevent eye infections, lens cases should be properly cleaned,
rinsed and air dried. Lens cases should be replaced every 1 month,
or as directed by your eye care practitioner.
Use of this lens case with heat may cause warpage. USE FOR
STORAGE DURING CHEMICAL DISINFECTION ONLY.DO NOT USE
Some chemical and hydrogen peroxide systems require special contact
lens cases. Follow the manufacturer's instructions or consult your eye
If you experience irritation, redness, excessive tearing, unusual
secretions or changes in vision, remove your lenses and consult your
eye care practitioner immediately.